SlideShow

0

Cheddar Whizzzzyyy

The rain has finally stopped. My sleeping habits haven't changed at all. Drifting off about 4 a.m. just to be smashing the snooze button at 6. You'd think the 12 hour days would be making me exhausted. Apparently its only affecting my creative brain. My body just isn't tired, not even fatigue, though I can't concentrate long enough to get a logical thought on paper. This entry is obviously no exception.

I appreciate the comment Fhayzzzzer (every time I do that, I can't get that guy and his voice out of my head. The one on the goofy movie who does the leaning tower of cheeeesssa with the cheese whiz.) and yeah ... my list is nearing two legal pads of things to do. Three more things added to day and nothing crossed off. There's that shared reality thing huh?

I seem to have missed the drama unfold on Terra's Playground. She's removed those postings. (insert some of Wilson's wise old comments here .. (home improvement)) Well, She seems like a tough nut ... She doesn't need to take anyone else's BS.

Anyway ...

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

Edgar Allen Poe

1:00 a.m. Way past time that I give night time dreaming another try. ;)

0 comments: