SlideShow

1

Rainy Days & Sleepless Nights

As strangely beautiful the storm is ... it has it's way of affecting moods. It's been raining non-stop for four days now. It seems that I haven't slept in as long. It's odd how I love the gloomy weather so much, I'm happiest when the sky is gray and over cast and the hint of a rain storm is on it's way.

I plan all day ... creating to do lists and checking over them to make sure I've missed nothing. Though when I'm home at last my mind begins to wander and I make up new projects as I go ... after cleaning the damn house of course. I did finally dig into a project for a friends Web Developing business. I'm mixing the music and sound effects for his clients page.

Just because I'm such a nice guy, I let the cats in out of the rain. In thanks they proceed to take over the house ... two on the couch and one who loves my computer chair. Everywhere I go I have to shoe cats away. Good thing I like them. ;)

A friend gave me an article a few weeks ago. It talks about how writers are the worlds best procrastinators ... finding any excuse not to write. Nah ... not me! I love to write. hummm ... I successfully put off writing anything today and I actually had today off. Where is that article on writer's block? I'm going to need that. ;)

1 comments:

Mel Smith

you have to sign in to comment?!! oooy i'll have to try to fix that ... that sucks. Although, I can't seem to rid myself of this shit eatin grin I have that someone clicked my link to this one, let alone signed up to leave a comment. It feels pretty damn good. Thanks ;)

And yes ... that uncanny strange deja vu. my list now covers a page and a half of a legal pad. I add more on it than I cross off finished. Soon it will get so long and overwhelming that i'll toss it and start a new one. LOL!